Pic of what Sail & Sign Looks Like?

Does anyone have a picture of what the BACK of the sail & sign card looks like? I am traveling in a group, and I want to make a sticker to go on the back of the card so that everyone knows what room everyone else is in (too many to remember). I just want to make sure I dont make a sticker that will cover any mag stripes, or other information that may be needed. A description is great, a photo is awesome!

Good point about the room numbers, not a good idea. We have half a dozen pre-teens and I know they wont remember their room numbers. Hmm...perhaps I can do it code like - make sure that everyone remembers a special number - not on the sticker - and they have to simply add that number to the number on the sticker to get the right room number.

I don't think the poster wanted to put the room number of THAT card on the back.

Just a list of the "other" rooms that the group is occupying.

That isn't a bad idea...since the card WON'T be that rooms card.

I don't think the poster wanted to put the room number of THAT card on the back.

Just a list of the "other" rooms that the group is occupying.

That isn't a bad idea...since the card WON'T be that rooms card.

That would be a lot of work to make several unique stickers for each card.

When traveling with a group I make stickers up with everyone's cabin and stick them to old business cards.

They should learn their room numbers b/c they will have to know what floor they are on and the first part of the room number is the floor. Tell them each to figure out a way to remember the number. Like......for me (fake room number here) 8128........I can remember the majority of those numbers b/c the deck would be "8" and I will be 28 years old on my next cruise.

Although with pre-teens you might not want them knowing their room number, they might tell pre-teen boys, lol.

Good Luck.......you are crazy :D

Since they're pre-teens why don't you buy them laynards with the plastic holder and you can attach the room numbers to that or on a business card, as previous stated, and slip it in the pouch? At least that way they would be seperate from the s&s card~ unless they lost the whole thing~lol

Don't pre teens get a wristband during the muster drill?

What's on that?

They get wristbands to show what muster station they belong to. I think they are just colored wristbands. You could write the cabin number on those since they have to keep them on. Of course I'm not sure the age range......isn't it the younger kids who have to wear the bands?

how old are these kids that can't remember a 4 or 5 digit number?

She wants members in the group to be able to find or call each others cabins, not just their own. Can you remember 8 different cabin numbers?

She wants members in the group to be able to find or call each others cabins, not just their own. Can you remember 8 different cabin numbers?

Actually I was going off this little tidbit of information.

We have half a dozen pre-teens and I know they wont remember their room numbers.

I took this to mean that the kids couldn't remember their own rooms.

I took this to mean that the kids couldn't remember their own rooms.

I was thinking the same thing, why wouldn't they be able to remember their 4 to 5-digit room numbers? How do they remember their classroom numbers when they go to school? My 8-year old cousin remembered her cabin#, probably more than her parents! :p

Why not put door signs on each door with the occupants name? I always have a decoration on our door (flag with a flamingo on it) so I can recognize my door.

This is what I was about to recommend. If I remember correctly, you can put magnets on the doors, so it might be fun for them to bring something that they can put on their doors, not only to remember their room but fun decorations, too. ;)

The OP was pretty clear

"I am traveling in a group, and I want to make a sticker to go on the back of the card so that everyone knows what room everyone else is in (too many to remember)"

And then the OP went on in post 3 of this thread speaking of the pre-teens that wouldn't their room numbers which is what my comment was in response to.

So as a refresher, in post 1, the OP speaks of many people remembering many room numbers but in post 3, the OP speaks of pre-teens not remembering their rooms. While i agree with you that in post 1 it may be difficult to remember multiple room numbers, my question around post 3 is the same as before...How old are these pre-teens that they can't remember a 4 or 5 digit number?

I NEVER reply to ANYTHING... been lurking on the boards for YEARS but never wanted to post.

Today, I just had to...

Why does everyone offer advice on what OP should and shouldn't do!?!? OP wanted a picture of the back of the S&S card. Just post the picture if you have it and move on.

Anyone else feel this way? Or is it just me??

Archived