Help please with ideas in my head for Victoria

Scottbee and maybe Putterdude: I am not ready to give up yet; have either one of you heard of Victoria Kayak Tours? Their web site states "2005" but I have not received a response to my e-mail; and when I called their number some very confused older gentleman answered the phone and just told me if I had questions to send it again; if you have heard anyone using this company I would appreciate feedback; I do not want to use a company that has a less than desirable reputation, especially with so much to do in Victoria; thank you once again!

I know nothing about them, sorry

Baxley: This sounds very, very interesting; so, let me see if I understand this; they make six stops, and a bus comes around every 45 minutes; but you can take as long as you want at each stop?

Yes, that is what I think. The reason why we want to do this instead of the local bus system...is that, while the local bus system is cheaper...we don't know what bus to get on or even which one we want. This way we'll have a guided tour and know that we won't get lost....and have the option to get off where we want to.

I am inclined to agree with you, transit is designed to move people between point A and point B, it is not a tour and there is no narration. I know when I go to a new place I want a tour and all that goes with it.

Argh, ya'll have given me such great ideas; I was really interested in the bus tour where we could still explore on our own; BUT; this is why I start looking and researching so early; I noticed on the web site it doesn't start running until mid-June! Our cruise starts out of Seattle June 1st and we will be Victoria June 8th! Can you believe that? So, again, I am back to square one; the Victoria Kayak thing didn't work; and now the bus tour didn't work; does anyone know of something similar that they have done in Victoria with a bus tour? I am in complete agreement I do not want to use just a public bus system; the guided bus tour was perfect

Archived