baltic spirit all inclusive

been looking at the spirit cruises out of the uk for next year on the thomson site and wondering why there is no option to purchase the drinks deal, it says full board not all inclusive so wondering if it is free or not, can anyone help

been looking at the spirit cruises out of the uk for next year on the thomson site and wondering why there is no option to purchase the drinks deal, it says full board not all inclusive so wondering if it is free or not, can anyone help

We have cruised twice with Thomsons from the UK. From what I can remember, they can't offer all inclusive on UK departures. Something to do with our licensing laws I think.

In my experience infoqueen, Thomson have never offered AI on their ex-UK sailings. No idea why though. :(

They don't offer AI deals on sailings from the UK but you will probably find that the prices may be lower than the equivalent length cruise if you fly. Ex UK they don't have the air travel expense.

It might be due to UK laws but my pet theory is, as there are many 7 night cruises, any AI offer would just encourage the booze cruise crowd which is NOT Thomsons style, whatever anyone tells you. It is rare to see anyone really drunk.

They don't offer AI deals on sailings from the UK but you will probably find that the prices may be lower than the equivalent length cruise if you fly. Ex UK they don't have the air travel expense.

It might be due to UK laws but my pet theory is, as there are many 7 night cruises, any AI offer would just encourage the booze cruise crowd which is NOT Thomsons style, whatever anyone tells you. It is rare to see anyone really drunk.

Think they should make an exception just for us on our 13 night North Cape cruise don't you Dave:)

Never cruised before without the AI should be interesting:eek:

Mary

We went on Celebration from Newcastle to Baltic & there was no AI. However we took some on board with us. The prices were quite high on board so this kept the bill down a little!!

We have cruised twice with Thomsons from the UK. From what I can remember, they can't offer all inclusive on UK departures. Something to do with our licensing laws I think.

Was on maiden of Celebration out from Southampton,had AI on that one.

Was on maiden Celebration out from Southampton, had AI on that one

Archived