Videographer?

I am getting married on the Carnival Glory, April 15 2012. One of the options is booking a videographer to videotape your wedding and various activites throughout the cruise. Has anyone done this? How did the video turn out? Was it worth the $400? Any info is much appreciated!

I am getting married on the Carnival Glory, April 15 2012. One of the options is booking a videographer to videotape your wedding and various activites throughout the cruise. Has anyone done this? How did the video turn out? Was it worth the $400? Any info is much appreciated!

If they also video tape various activities during the cruise then it is

worth it, IMO. A videographer normally costs about that much.

But, now that I think about it, I wonder if you have to purchase the videos separately and the price just includes the service.

:confused:

I'm looking at the price for the videographer and the price for the photography. Is there a reason one should do both?

At close to $2000, you are paying about the same amt of money to "remember" the ceremony as the ceremony!

The video includes interviews with the bride & groom before the ceremony & a few days after the wedding, the ceremony, reception and a "honeymoon" portion that's filmed a few days into your cruise. The more expensive video includes an excursion. We got the basic version and it was definitely worth it. The ceremony will go so fast, and while pictures are great, the video will be the best way to re-live the moment. We weren't going to get the videographer at first. I didn't think it would be worth it, but my husband thought it would be a good idea. I am so thankful he convinced me, because my dad passed away just 8 months after my wedding.

The video includes interviews with the bride & groom before the ceremony & a few days after the wedding, the ceremony, reception and a "honeymoon" portion that's filmed a few days into your cruise. The more expensive video includes an excursion. We got the basic version and it was definitely worth it. The ceremony will go so fast, and while pictures are great, the video will be the best way to re-live the moment. We weren't going to get the videographer at first. I didn't think it would be worth it, but my husband thought it would be a good idea. I am so thankful he convinced me, because my dad passed away just 8 months after my wedding.

Thanks. I think we are going to budget for the videographer and just get a few photo's.

Archived