Fun Pass?

HeidiHo

Can I fill out the Fun Pass at any time? I have entered my booking #'s in Carnival's website and see where I can fill out the Fun Pass but our cruise is still a year away? I know I read somewhere that it must be filled out something like 40 or 60 days prior to the cruise but it doesn't say you have to wait until you're within a certain number of days. If I fill it out now, will Carnival's website show me any more info like when final payment is due or has been paid? BTW, I did not book thru Carnival.

As long as you have your departing flight times after the cruise, you should be OK.. I filled out the pre-cruise info for an RCI cruise for April 2006, but they didn't require the flight #'s and times. Carnival uses this info to help you re-book if the ship is late returning to port, and to distribute 'VIP' baggage tags if needed. I have an 1148 AM out of Tampa this April, so I'm sure I'll have some of the VIP's for the return trip.. :)

Filled mine out about 3 weeks before departure, there was no problem. If you wait though...your documents will say that you have not filled it out. Just take the print out with you to prove you have completed yours. All you will have to fill out in your documents is your sail and sign card info. So easy! When we got to the pier for check in... I didn't have to show them the print out because the computer had updated everything.

My cruise is next week. I filled out the Funpass a couple of months ago so there was a notation on my docs. However, the airlines have changed my flight information twice, so I've had to change it and I was filling them out for our whole group - 9 of us. What a pain! Also, if you fill them out way in advance, go back and check them before you go. I had to change the flight time again the other day and the information for about 5 of my people had disappeared and their Funpass said "incomplete." I don't know why that was.

My cruise is next week. I filled out the Funpass a couple of months ago so there was a notation on my docs. However, the airlines have changed my flight information twice, so I've had to change it and I was filling them out for our whole group - 9 of us. What a pain! Also, if you fill them out way in advance, go back and check them before you go. I had to change the flight time again the other day and the information for about 5 of my people had disappeared and their Funpass said "incomplete." I don't know why that was.

Our flight time and flight number both changed slightly, and it was no problem. I did not make any updates at all to the fun pass. Just left them the way they were. I do not think it is necessary to change unless there was major change in time.

Archived