Cabo excursion questions...

luvmydawgz

We went on a cruise to Cabo 2 years ago for our honeymoon. We thought the day at the resort excursion was bust. We could have had more fun for less $ just taking a water taxi to lover's beach. The second day we did parasailing, which was awesome! and the 2 stop eco-snorkling which was equally awesome. I highly recommend the snorkling trip. We went out on a zodiac to two different locations... the guide will feed the fish and we got to see a bunch of rays jumping out of the water. It was so fun! :D

We were there early March of this year. We did the Baja Buggies tour, booked online. It took a good chunk of the day. We both had a blast. Ended the tour by driving on the beach then back to their office. Ended it with a great chicken plate dinner, included. We came back really dirty/sandy from the open wheeled buggies. Don't do this if you have a bad back... very bumpy. hey picked us up at the dock area and dropped us back off. Still had time for a couple of margaritas before catching the tender back. Our friends did the whale watching one day and the America's Cup sailing tour the other day. They had a great time as well.

We were there in March of last year. The water is not so cold we needed wetsuits- its certainly not warm by any means but once you're in the water you're fine. We snorkeled and did the Carnival Eco snorkel excursion that goes to the 2 spots and loved it. We saw whales while we were going to one of the spots. We all loved it!

we do enjoy snorkling and I have wanted to try parasailing. Have either of you heard about the Pez Gato? Any good???

We used Pez Gato for a snorkeling trip back in April. It was excellent! The catamaran was awesome. We were two of only 35 people on the tour. Drinks, both alcoholic and non, were flowing from the start. We sailed towards Land's End for pictures then headed around to the Sea of Cortez. When we got ready to snorkel, we were offered noodles for floating. I took two. :D When we got back on board, the chef was making lunch: home-made, rather boat-made salsa, guacamole, and sandwiches. The food was amazingly delicious!

It happened to be my 50th :eek: birthday the day our ship was in Cabo. Snorkeling with Pez Gato was a great way to celebrate.

I have been to cabo 3 times in nov. & once in jan. & I love water activities! I think your in the tail end of whale watching season "i think" in march! Personally I looked alot of great info & tours with cabosanlucastous.net they are very reputable company! I used them every time I was there along with thier operations in PV & Mazatlan! They also refund you money if you dont port! hope this helps

I have been to cabo 3 times in nov. & once in jan. & I love water activities! I think your in the tail end of whale watching season "i think" in march! Personally I looked alot of great info & tours with cabosanlucastous.net they are very reputable company! I used them every time I was there along with thier operations in PV & Mazatlan! They also refund you money if you dont port! hope this helps

I saw a link for this company and they look good..Thanks for the info!

I saw a link for this company and they look good..Thanks for the info!

No prob, i put my trust in them & i am still alive(joking around) they never took my money & they provided me the service/tour I ordered also the no port no pay is a security blanket for me! The English toll free 1800 number is great! Im using them in cabo & PV again this sept on the modified SPLENDOR cruise lol!

we enjoyed the 4x4 baja excursion. not what we were looking at doing but when our first day in cabo was cancelled and we went back to cabo the day we were to do mazatlan i wanted an excursion and this was recommended but i was still unsure. our tour giude rene was wonderful and made sure we were all having a great time the whole trip. he is very knowledgable.

We will be back in Cabo the first week of November. In January, my stepson and I did the Monster Zips. Fantastic, but you do have to do a bit of hiking/climbing, and it was close to 100 the day we zipped. Booked this thru cabosanlucastours, no problems at all. 2nd day did Parasailing we booked on the ship. It was so peaceful and fun. Will definitely do it again.

we do enjoy snorkling and I have wanted to try parasailing. Have either of you heard about the Pez Gato? Any good???

We did a whale watching trip with Pez Gato and loved it so much we're booking the same tour with them again in December. Nice boat, great crew...just an overall good experience. The price can't be beat, either!

Hire one of the glass bottom boats to take you out to Land's End and Lover's beach. On our last cruise we made a whole day of it. I have some pics and the name of the company on my blog if you are interested.

We went on the Pez Gato in January for the PM Snorkel Tour! We had a blast~ we are going back in January 2012 (this time without the kids) and plan on going on the PG again! You can't beat the price ~ the service was outstanding and the overall tour was awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
Just booked this for our cruise in a couple of weeks. We have an 18, 17 & 12 going. They will enjoy it..Right???

OMG~ yes!!! Our kids were 18, 17, 16 & 14 at at the time they went and they are still talking about it :)

Archived