VERY old cruise review

fin

Well, I looked at the section for writing reviews, and it really does not apply to my situation.

After years of hesitation, in 2004 I signed up for the Panama Canal transit on the Ecstasy, the year before she became a hotel for Katrina workers.

I had an old laptop and borrowed digital camera with me, and from this I have basically done a trip diary, very long and with names eliminated.

Those who wander on over may also be interested in long reports of two [other name brand] cruises which are to be found in the older entries. One was Buenos Aires to Valpairiso and the other was 11 days out of NYC to Barbados.

It is a LOT of reading, but cc members seem to enjoy reading long reviews. Wish I had the time and talent to add as many photos as some folks can and do.:)

Oh, the address is: http://finformercurmudgeon.blogspot.com/

Well, I looked at the section for writing reviews, and it really does not apply to my situation.

After years of hesitation, in 2004 I signed up for the Panama Canal transit on the Ecstasy, the year before she became a hotel for Katrina workers.

I had an old laptop and borrowed digital camera with me, and from this I have basically done a trip diary, very long and with names eliminated.

Those who wander on over may also be interested in long reports of two [other name brand] cruises which are to be found in the older entries. One was Buenos Aires to Valpairiso and the other was 11 days out of NYC to Barbados.

It is a LOT of reading, but cc members seem to enjoy reading long reviews. Wish I had the time and talent to add as many photos as some folks can and do.:)

Oh, the address is: http://finformercurmudgeon.blogspot.com/

Thanks for link.......:)

Archived