Safest time to make a return flight after cruise?

fireyankee24

Quick question for everyone that has taken a cruise on the Dream. Whats the safest time to book a return flight out of Orlando?? Carnival is telling me 1pm but i think thats crazy if we start debark at 8am. Always do self assist Debark to get off. Let me know everyone...thanks in advance for your help!!!

1pm.......couple of things to note...we were off by 9:00am, and the bus left at 9:30....it was like 50 min to airport......so that is 10:20 - 10:30....then you have to remember that you are not the only cruise ship returning to port so the lines at the airport for check-in and security are LONG.....we were finally to the gate through security just after 11:30, so that gave us like 40 min for lunch and then time to board.

Since we're talking Orlando and if you are useing Carnival transfers and want to be on the safe side I wouldn't do anything before 12 to 1.

The lines getting through security at the airport are among the worst that I've ever seen. I do VIP self assist and rent a car to get back to MCO so I'm usually at the gate by 10:45ish.

Archived