Help: Freedom: Premium Vista Balcony vs. Ocean Suite

momof4boys

I have searched the forum, but I still have a few questions about Premium Vista Balconies. I have always stayed in grand suites on Fantasy class ships and a Jr. suite on the Conquest. DH Loves the bigger room and balcony.

I am looking at the 8 day, July 2012, Freedom. I see a premium Vista balcony cabin 8455 listed. (It is the only one listed for 2 people)

Can other people see into your room/balcony or walk by it.

Is it loud because it is under the lido deck?

Is it too windy?

How big is the room?--it looks like it is an unusual shape.

Is there anything else I need to consider? The balcony looks great and it is just a bit cheaper than a Ocean suite. Thanks for the help!! :)

We have stayed in 7445 on the glory and conquest that rom is on the Empress deck and we loved it. being under the Lido at that location you shpuld not have much noise at all. there are only a few tables at thqat location and it's never that busy, the room is bigger and is only for 2. the bathroom is a little larger that the others, there is a table and 2 chairs in the room and we would pull the charis over and prop our feet on the bed to watch tv. the viwe from the balcony is absolutly fantastic. best sunsets and moon rises you will ever see, no, people can not walk by your roomor look inside, as a matter of fact as you go to the end of the hallway there is a small foyer that has a seperate door that will close, you can go into your room and the door to the room next door is there so it's very secluded. when on balcony your neighbor will be able to see you if he is at the rail lookin around the dividers are sloped so it's easier to see on to the other balcony, now on the other side the divider is standard square. you should have 2 lounger chairs, a small table and a streight back chair there. great for catching rays and quiet time. As you can tell we love this section better than others because of 1)the location,2) the seclusion,3) the views 4)the BALCONY:) ( we have danced under the stars with a full moon shinning and a drink in our hand more than 1 time) I have no stayed in a suite but imho this room is better. Hope that helped

I have searched the forum, but I still have a few questions about Premium Vista Balconies. I have always stayed in grand suites on Fantasy class ships and a Jr. suite on the Conquest. DH Loves the bigger room and balcony.

I am looking at the 8 day, July 2012, Freedom. I see a premium Vista balcony cabin 8455 listed. (It is the only one listed for 2 people)

Can other people see into your room/balcony or walk by it.

Is it loud because it is under the lido deck?

Is it too windy?

How big is the room?--it looks like it is an unusual shape.

Is there anything else I need to consider? The balcony looks great and it is just a bit cheaper than a Ocean suite. Thanks for the help!! :)

link i posted is apparently banned. go to this thread and go down a few post and you'll see http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1397801&highlight=freedom+8455

Archived