Pre-booking shows on Indy?

Evening all,

I've spotted a couple of threads about pre-booking shows on some Freedom class ships, and I wondered if I need to do this for our upcoming cruise on Indy from Southampton? Nothing was showing on the RCI website when I last looked (just the usual drink package/shore excursion/speciality restaurants) but the site hasn't been working properly for me for a couple of weeks.

Anyone know if Indy is still turn up/queue onboard for tickets, or do I need to try to pre-book?

Thanks! :)

The Indy was the only Freedom class ship that didnt get any refurbishments this year. This means that the new shows and events on the other ships need reservations. So you do not need reservations for this cruise.

The Indy was the only Freedom class ship that didnt get any refurbishments this year. This means that the new shows and events on the other ships need reservations. So you do not need reservations for this cruise.

Thank you mairem17! Guess that's why it's not an option on the website. :)

Just off the Indie and we cruise on her quite often.

The shows in the Theatre do not require tickets. However, the first sitting shows always seem to be mayhem - get there an hour before!!

The second seating shows are always fine!!:D:D

You do not have to get up at the crack'o'dawn to queue for Ice Show tickets. There are plenty available - and there is always a separate line for those without tickets - I have never known anyone not get in.

Just off the Indie and we cruise on her quite often.

The shows in the Theatre do not require tickets. However, the first sitting shows always seem to be mayhem - get there an hour before!!

The second seating shows are always fine!!:D:D

You do not have to get up at the crack'o'dawn to queue for Ice Show tickets. There are plenty available - and there is always a separate line for those without tickets - I have never known anyone not get in.

Thanks BMT, that's great. :) Do you know what time the shows were? I'm disabled with a very bad back injury so I couldn't sit in the theatre for an hour before the show started. If the 2nd seating show is not too late that sounds better but I'm wondering if that would be too late for my DD...

Thanks BMT, that's great. :) Do you know what time the shows were? I'm disabled with a very bad back injury so I couldn't sit in the theatre for an hour before the show started. If the 2nd seating show is not too late that sounds better but I'm wondering if that would be too late for my DD...

Would be helpful to know this too! thanks

Archived