MEET & MINGLE Registration & RCCL web site problem.

B&J1

I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue? I first tried to register for M&M in Apr. Unsuccessfully, so I emailed RCCL about the problem & got a response back in a couple of days saying it was CC's website not theirs. So, I tried to register again & looked very carefully at the page and it IS an RCCL page, not CC. So, I again emailed RCCL on 5/28, informing them it was infact their website, I also cut & pasted the msg I was receiving when I tried to register. I got a response from that email TODAY!!! lol...talk about slow on customer service....I'm glad it wasn't important. Here is RCCL their response:

Dear Brian,

You are correct, your reservation does have deposit paid. We will research this issue

since it should not be displaying that message. Please check back with us at a later

date as we try resolve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience

"later date" I guess I should give them another month or 2 :rolleyes:

I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue? I first tried to register for M&M in Apr. Unsuccessfully, so I emailed RCCL about the problem & got a response back in a couple of days saying it was CC's website not theirs. So, I tried to register again & looked very carefully at the page and it IS an RCCL page, not CC. So, I again emailed RCCL on 5/28, informing them it was infact their website, I also cut & pasted the msg I was receiving when I tried to register. I got a response from that email TODAY!!! lol...talk about slow on customer service....I'm glad it wasn't important. Here is RCCL their response:

Dear Brian,

You are correct, your reservation does have deposit paid. We will research this issue

since it should not be displaying that message. Please check back with us at a later

date as we try resolve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience

"later date" I guess I should give them another month or 2 :rolleyes:

Did you book with a TA? If so, it could be that your booking is part of a group booking through the agency and you were given a group booking number and not an RCI booking number.

You need a Confirmation Invoice from RCI with their booking number to be able to register for the M&M.

Did you book through an outside agency? We had that happen to us when we booked through American Exp****. So, we didn't have control of our reservation. Even though we had paid the full deposit we kept receiving the message that "Only paid cruises may register" Send an email to Xplora@rccl.com with your booking number and cruise date, asking to be included in the Meet & Mingle.

It is thru a TA....but I am able to access my reserved cruise on the RCCL website using the reservation number that I have. I will try contacting RCCL at the address u suggested.

Archived