Cagney's Questions

stevenikkij

We took our 2yo there, and there was no charge for him (I think children under 3 are free but over that would be regular price.) However, the server strongly discouraged us from ordering off the regular menu for him, which was too bad. They gave us the children's menu from the MDR and the MDR kitchen prepares it and sends it up. To be honest my kid would rather have eaten the dish we wanted to order him!

I do think they could probably accommodate a larger party.

The kids menu is the same ship-wide. If the kids order from that menu in any specialty restaurant, there is no surcharge. And, yes, Cagney's can accommodate a party of 11... just be sure to make your reservation as soon as you board.

Great!!! Looking toward to it. Knowing my daughter she will want a steak though.:D

Children 12 and under are half price in the specialty restaurants. They can also be accommodated with the regular MDR kids menu for which there is no charge.

Just curious - is the 1/2 price at specialties for 12 and under fleetwide? Only time I've really seen this was on the Bermuda runs out of NYC on the Dawn. At that point it wasn't fleetwide.:confused:

On the Dawn it was even mentioned in the Freestyle Daily.

On the Pearl the freestyle daily said kids 12 and under were half price if they ordered from the kids' menu in the specialty restaurants. That was different than what I'd read here, but seemed fair enough. However, my 12-year-old ordered from the regular menu in each of the four specialty restaurants we ate in (no one ever mentioned a kids menu) and he was charged half price each time. We never asked, they just did it.

Just curious - is the 1/2 price at specialties for 12 and under fleetwide? Only time I've really seen this was on the Bermuda runs out of NYC on the Dawn. At that point it wasn't fleetwide.:confused:

On the Dawn it was even mentioned in the Freestyle Daily.

It was true on the Jewel just a few weeks ago...

Archived