Hello Everyone...new guy from Houston suburbs

jpenriquez0584

Hi Everybody,

My name is Paul, and I am planning my family's first cruise together. This will only be my 2nd cruise. This my wife and two girls first.

I've been trolling around the site ever since we started planning our cruise and it seems like their is a ton of information from seasoned cruisers that are more than happy to share their experiences, which is why I joined the forum.

Based on the girls being so young, we've decided to test them out with a 4 day cruise on the Carnival Triumph. It will be a nice extended weekend for me and the wife, and hopefully a fun time for the girls.

Here's to a fun little vacation.

CSC_0050.jpg

Hello;

Glad to see you here. You need to go to the roll call tab and look for you ship and then look for you date of sail and join the roll call. You will be able to share info and meet people that will be on your cruise.

You can also go to the Carnival site if you have any questions there is always someone here that can answer them.

Hi Everybody,

My name is Paul, and I am planning my family's first cruise together. This will only be my 2nd cruise. This my wife and two girls first.

I've been trolling around the site ever since we started planning our cruise and it seems like their is a ton of information from seasoned cruisers that are more than happy to share their experiences, which is why I joined the forum.

Based on the girls being so young, we've decided to test them out with a 4 day cruise on the Carnival Triumph. It will be a nice extended weekend for me and the wife, and hopefully a fun time for the girls.

Here's to a fun little vacation.

CSC_0050.jpg

Sounds like starting with the short cruise is a good idea....enjoy!

Archived