Cozumel trip with 1 year old, and 2 year old

thanks i'm still trying to find my way around the site.

When we go to Cozumel, we always go to Mr. Sanchos. It's a resort and has everything that I think would be good for your family. There is a little pool to wade in, or going into the ocean is the other option. They have a restaurant/bar that has pretty good food, and lounge chairs are free.

Go to the Caribbean boards and the Cozumel port and do a search on Chankanaab. It comes highly recommended. It's a National Park with water fountains to play in, a pool, a beautiful lagoon, there are areas of beach that are shallow for little ones to play in and also a place for excellent snorkeling (if you wanted to take turns with your spouse). They also have the dolphins, manatees, and sea lions there that you can swim with or do the "encounter" with the little ones.

I decided to go here for all the things it offers and it will be my 3 1/2 yr olds first cruise. I think she's going to love it. :)

Archived