Norman Island Caves

Wayfairers

Has anyone snorkeled the Norman Island Caves? I'm wondering how large they are because I am claustrophobic but would love to snorkel the caves. I have problems when the ceiling is low (almost touching my head) and if the caves are deep that might be a problem but then I could stay where I was comfortable and let my DH go farther into the cave.

• 2 months later...
Has anyone snorkeled the Norman Island Caves? I'm wondering how large they are because I am claustrophobic but would love to snorkel the caves. I have problems when the ceiling is low (almost touching my head) and if the caves are deep that might be a problem but then I could stay where I was comfortable and let my DH go farther into the cave.

The caves are pretty roomy! No worries of hitting your head. I don't recall how deep they are, but I don't recall ever touching the bottom, but we were floating on noodles. Hope this helps!!

P3260180.jpg.825b08e2b5df5956ab08105bf768b579.jpg

P3260184.jpg.c2fc101aebdc6c57d48aa3b7da918121.jpg

Archived