Strange but different question about a B2B cruise....

Just wondering has anyone ever done a B2B on the Norwegian Sky and Majesty of the Seas? Like 4-Days on the Sky followed by 3 on the Majesty or vice-versa? Or is that too risky incase one ship is late by a day or something?

I didnt do Sky, but did a B2B with Majesty and Jewel 2 years ago. Unless its peak hurricane season, the chances of one ship being late is remote.

I did have to wait awhile to board Jewel, it has just completed a TA cruise and they didnt start letting people inside until about 11:30. I booked both cruises last min, because they were dirt cheap :D

I didnt do Sky, but did a B2B with Majesty and Jewel 2 years ago. Unless its peak hurricane season, the chances of one ship being late is remote.

I did have to wait awhile to board Jewel, it has just completed a TA cruise and they didnt start letting people inside until about 11:30. I booked both cruises last min, because they were dirt cheap :D

Thanks, we usually cruise in April which isnt hurricane season so i like the odds

Archived