Enchantment of the seas Wedding

Hi Ladies,

Has anyone been to or having their wedding onboard this ship?

Im getting married onboard in April 2013.

I've booked the cruise with 7 guests so far and I know there wil be a few more to add on. Deadling with Royal Romance for the plans isn't as straight forward as I would have hoped...emails are responded to about 5 days later and doesnt actually answer my question. We've completd all of the wedding paperwork and were hoping to be able to email this across and then give the credit card details via phone, but no... either fax or post only! Fax machines arent very popular in England (for personal use) and most businesses dont allow you to use them internationally unless its an interntional company...bugger!! And Im not posting my credit card details half way across the world!

Has anyone else dealt with these before??

Thanks,

Gina

Luckily, my fiance works at a company that has an international fax which is how I am faxing payment forms.

If you do not have access to a fax you can try to find a business like "Mailboxes Etc" that have fax capabilities. You will pay per page faxed.

There are also services you can purchase online that you email documents and get them faxed, but I would NEVER trust my credit card details in an email.

You can also use FedEx, UPS or other service that will do international priority tracked post that must be signed for by the recipient.

Where are you located? I am in Hampshire.

Archived