Cozumel Water Sports

br76jook

• 3 weeks later...

We did go with their Trimaran tour last April and had a great time. Boat is clean with bathroom, staff was extremely friendly as my daughter did not know how to snorkel, they assisted her in any way and the guide took her by the hands during all the snorkeling, this was a great detail. Cannot speak better about their guacamoley and chips...we loved it. There were about 25 people on the boat and enough space for everyone, unlike the cruise line catamarans with over 100 people cramped together in a party atmosphere :(. I think this is a great tour and would recommend it, we had shade with the sail they put on and were ok.

They never put the sail up so no shade. I thought the boat was just as crowded as cruise line excursions. Many of us also thought the "captain" had a poor attitude. He spent the first 15 minutes lecturing us how we cruise ship people don't care about his water, reefs or island and that he would not permit us to do that. He even yelled at some kid (not mine) who dove to bottom but didn't touch anything. Maybe we had a different crew. We've done tons of excursions both privately and through the cruiselines and this was probably the worst.

Archived