Weatherwise, would it be best to cruise the British Isles on May 26,June7 or July8?

June is probably better than May if you do not like the cold, but at the moment it is July and it is p*ssing down. There is NO guarantee for UK weather - you pays your money and you takes your choice! (It is so variable that it is a constant topic of conversation)

Always carry umbrella, sunglasses and something warm to wear. Wear layers (the onion skin principle).

If your always cold Stipmum a cruise around Ireland and the UK is probably not for you! Middle of July and its 16 degrees, windy and cloudy (yesterday was raining all day) in Dublin.....put the months in a hat and draw one out!

I know weather is unpredictable but I'm always cold. Is May and June a comfortable time to go?

Hi,

Come well prepared. The weather this year has been odd. The best weather in the south of England was excellent in April & May - dry & warm like June & July. Current weather is colder and wetter than usual.

In Scotland, it has been wetter than normal for most of this year.

I think you just got to choose one of your date and hope for the best. Even if the weather is not kind you will find your visit well worth it.

Jim

Archived