Sail and Sign help?

lahoban

they shouldnt take your money for the cruise without telling you its really going to cost you an additional $200 per person if thats what it is.

But they DO tell you, it's in the cruise documents, the website, the brochure... it's right there. I would take along enough, just in case. They will work with you though, especially with younger kids... It is just very easy to get on the ship THINKING you are not going to spend much, and then you realize how much there is to actually spend money on and it gets some people in a tight spot if they have not budgeted for it... Just make sure they are very careful with their money, or they will be out by day 2! :eek: Go talk to the pursers desk and they should be able to work with you on the cash deposit, hopefully.... good luck!!

wow, $100 per person to spend isn't very much for any vacation. That might be a tough one

I would call your travel agent or PVP and explain the situation to them and whatever their repsonse is, GET IT IN WRITING FROM CARNIVAL on Carnival letterhead!!! All the spoken words in the world don't matter unless you record them on tape or on paper! That way when the dock check-in reps have a 4th answer for your question, you have something official from the company that they need to abide by.

This is just what happened to me. I got a different answer everytime I called. I should have just saved the money and put in down on my s/s the first day of the cruise and not messed around with credit's and fun ship dollars.

Archived