Carnival Liberty

I just got off the Liberty on Saturday, and we absolutely LOVED IT!!!! It is a beautiful ship and is impeccably clean. I loved the decor, it was so pretty! The food was great- we couldn't believe the size of the portions at dinner, much bigger than my previous Carnival cruises. Entertainment was also AWESOME! The shows in the theater were fantastic. There was also a wide variety of other musicians all around the ship. Be sure to check out the Elite Duo, they play most nights in the Lobby on deck 3. They play great music, and the crowd gets involved and dances along. The female singer Giselle has an incredible voice! The cruise director Kirk and his assistant Jaime were hilarious together! We really enjoyed them! There is so much to do around the ship, both daytime and nighttime! I kept all of my Funtimes newsletters that are put in the cabin each night, so feel free to ask if you have any questions regarding anything that takes place on the ship! Have a great time, I would sail on the Liberty again in a heartbeat!

Does anyone have reviews for the Liberty? We will be sailing august 6th and want to get the scoop. My #1 most important question... IS THERE A BURRITO BAR?! :D I hope sooo! Any links to reviews would be really helpful, THANKS!

Its long and there are pics about 2 pages in.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1409898

Enjoy Liberty. I sure did.

My wife and I were on the Liberty a few years ago and loved it so much. We are sailing on her again this October in the same cabin as before. Have you tried going to the review section of CC. I have been checking out review there for some time now. You can also get a lot of information if you go to www.webshots.com or www.google.com images and search for Carnival Capers or Carnival Fun Times.

My family and I (12 of us) also just left the Liberty on Saturday. Everyone had a wonderful time. The Liberty is in great shape and I agree that it is kept super clean!

We all loved Kirk and Jaime - they are my new favorite cruise director and ACD. Also the rest of the staff - Lindsey and Levi were great too.

My only complaint about this ship, as compared with others that I have sailed on, is the layout. I felt that it was very choppy and I don't remember feeling that way about the Legend.

This was the Eastern Caribbean itinerary and we loved all of the ports.

Wait until she comes out of Dry Dock lol I love the Pics of the Reviews...OP if you want a great review there as a Poster called "Agnry Birds" Liberty Review it was great!! We sail on the Liberty in November 30 days after she comes out of Dry Dock and Cant wait..

Have a Great Time

Does anyone have reviews for the Liberty? We will be sailing august 6th and want to get the scoop.

My wife and I had a wonderful time on the Carnival Liberty, during the week of June 25, 2011. I posted my review here; be sure to check it out:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1439116

My #1 most important question... IS THERE A BURRITO BAR?! :D I hope sooo! Any links to reviews would be really helpful, THANKS!

As others have said, yes, there is a burrito bar, and it is really good!

There was also a wide variety of other musicians all around the ship. Be sure to check out the Elite Duo, they play most nights in the Lobby on deck 3. They play great music, and the crowd gets involved and dances along. The female singer Giselle has an incredible voice!

Yes, I absolutely have to agree about the Elite Duo, especially Giselle! I was especially impressed with how versatile she was; she was able to sing just about anything! As I mentioned in my review, I really hope that a music industry executive is on this ship one week and can discover her, since she is much more talented than most current singers.

I think Wednesday night (6/29/11) was the only night they didn't perform. I wonder why. I'm guessing they needed to rest their voices. I really missed them that night.

The cruise director Kirk and his assistant Jaime were hilarious together! We really enjoyed them! There is so much to do around the ship, both daytime and nighttime! I kept all of my Funtimes newsletters that are put in the cabin each night, so feel free to ask if you have any questions regarding anything that takes place on the ship! Have a great time, I would sail on the Liberty again in a heartbeat!

We all loved Kirk and Jaime - they are my new favorite cruise director and ACD. Also the rest of the staff - Lindsey and Levi were great too.

I have to agree with everything that both of you said! I also kept my Fun Times, and can also answer questions.

My only complaint about this ship, as compared with others that I have sailed on, is the layout. I felt that it was very choppy and I don't remember feeling that way about the Legend.

Are you referring to how Decks 3 and 4 don't go all the way through?

This was the Eastern Caribbean itinerary and we loved all of the ports.

I was also on the Eastern itinerary and also enjoyed all of the ports. Is the OP on the Eastern or Western itinerary?

I just got off the Liberty on Saturday, and we absolutely LOVED IT!!!! It is a beautiful ship and is impeccably clean. I loved the decor, it was so pretty! The food was great- we couldn't believe the size of the portions at dinner, much bigger than my previous Carnival cruises. Entertainment was also AWESOME! The shows in the theater were fantastic. There was also a wide variety of other musicians all around the ship. Be sure to check out the Elite Duo, they play most nights in the Lobby on deck 3. They play great music, and the crowd gets involved and dances along. The female singer Giselle has an incredible voice! The cruise director Kirk and his assistant Jaime were hilarious together! We really enjoyed them! There is so much to do around the ship, both daytime and nighttime! I kept all of my Funtimes newsletters that are put in the cabin each night, so feel free to ask if you have any questions regarding anything that takes place on the ship! Have a great time, I would sail on the Liberty again in a heartbeat!

Was there a lot of activities to do on the Liberty during the day on at Sea days?

Yes! I found there to be lots of things going on on the sea days. There was bingo, hairy chest contest, a master mixologist contest (the winner of the contest had their drink served at the bar all week!), lots of trivia contests in the lobby (movies, sports, etc.), an ice carving demonstration, basketball, mini golf, table tennis, the Love & Marriage game show, a magician demonstration, towel folding demonstration, a Q & A session w/ Kirk and Jaime... There were plenty of other things too, these are the ones that interested me the most. Plus just laying out in the sun and sipping on the DELICIOUS drinks of the day, and walking around exploring this BEAUTIFUL ship!!!

Yes! I found there to be lots of things going on on the sea days. There was bingo, hairy chest contest, a master mixologist contest (the winner of the contest had their drink served at the bar all week!), lots of trivia contests in the lobby (movies, sports, etc.), an ice carving demonstration, basketball, mini golf, table tennis, the Love & Marriage game show, a magician demonstration, towel folding demonstration, a Q & A session w/ Kirk and Jaime... There were plenty of other things too, these are the ones that interested me the most. Plus just laying out in the sun and sipping on the DELICIOUS drinks of the day, and walking around exploring this BEAUTIFUL ship!!!

There is so much to do that the problem is that you can't do all of it! :)

Archived