Two entrees at specialty restaurant?

tiggrbaby

My parents want to take my son to the La Cucina restaurant on the Gem. He normally orders two entrees in the MDR, and I know he would want both a pizza and chicken parm if he goes. Do they allow that, or would they charge him as two people?

On the Jewel in the Italian Restaurant (Mama's) my husband and I shared the Roasted Chicken Pizza (loved it!) and another appetizer and then ordered our entree.

We were charged the normal $10 per person.

The pizza on that particular menu was listed separately from the entrees, so maybe they consider it more as an appetizer.

My parents want to take my son to the La Cucina restaurant on the Gem. He normally orders two entrees in the MDR, and I know he would want both a pizza and chicken parm if he goes. Do they allow that, or would they charge him as two people?

Unless the menu has changed, the pizza is considered an appetizer and the chicken parm an entree, so in that instance he'd be all set.

As a general rule though, you'd have to pay extra to order 2 entrees at a specialty restaurant. I've read conflicting information as to whether you'd have to pay double the cover charge or an extra 50%.

In the Chinese restaurant on the Spirit my DH and I share the entrees for the usual Chinese restaurant experience. We asked if we could older three entrees to share. We were told that we could eat order only one each any extra would be $5 each.

I know it does not apply for sushi as I have ordered multiple rolls, but i'm not sure if this is the exception or not.

Can anyone else confirm that this is the case with the sushi? Maybe they were just being nice to me on the Jewel. lol

Archived