Barbeque Sauce on tables?

ktb2002

Ok for the life of me I cannot remember if they have barbeque sauce on board. We are going on the Destiny again, and told our son they have chicken fingers. This child uses barbeque sauce on everything, so I was wondering if I need to bring my own?

I would be willing to bet if you told your waiter the first night you would like it on the table with dinner every day would not be a problem.

However since there are so many types and varieties might not be one you like.

Tell your waiter, he will provide it. A kid doesn't look at name brands like adults do. He will be happy to have Bar BQ sauce.

they may not look at the brand, but they sure will say "this doesn't taste like the bbq sauce at home...I don't like it"! I still agree though with just asking for bbq sauce....don't bring it!

Thanks everyone! He normally isnt too picky about the brand, but as far as Lido dining goes it just may be best if I bring my own huh? Lol at least we are staying a hotel with stores just a block away. At least he thought of it now!

I am in the same boat as you but with my daughter and honey mustard. She doesn't care about the brand but she does care about the taste...so I will be bringing a bottle of honey mustard with us...for the piece of mind and the room it takes up in your luggage, I would bring it...I know we were on one cruise line and their BBQ sauce was like ketchup with cayenne pepper in it, it was awful!

Archived