Sleep Inn FLL, are the rooms too small?

helenkpa

I booked one night 4/8/05, this is before our cruise on 4/9. The hotel seems to have pretty good reviews on tripadvisor. One or two people complained about the room size. We have the AAA rate of 116.99, I was wondering if we would be happier with one of their suites at a rate of 134.99

I guess that would depend on how much room you need for just a 1 night stay? How many peopel will be in the room. If only two I would thing for 1 night a small room would work fine. (But then I stay in interior rooms on the ship so maybe my opinion counts for nothing:) )

We just stayed there 2 weeks ago before our HAL cruise. It was a nice place (not the Hilton or Hyatt, but very clean and a good room for 1 night).

It was a typical room, kinda like a Holiday Inn. It had a desk and TV, plenty of space for luggage and a good size bathroom. It was perfectly fine for 2 people for 1 night. They had free shuttle service from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the ship's pier.

The free breakfast the next morning was nice. Breads, juice, oatmeal, pancakes and eggs.

We stayed there in Feb. The hotel was just fine for a one night stay, as other poster said it was clean, shuttle service worked out well and the breakfast was nice, they have a make your own waffle station. There were 5 of us in a suite- we arrived 11pm and boarded the ship the next day.The pool was small, but beach is a short taxi ride away.We had plenty of room for one night, beyond the 12 hours in one room together would have required heavy medication but that is because of family dynamics not the facility.Rest assured hotel was more than adaqute for pre-cruise, catch up on sleep and unwind stay.

Archived