Spa Packages/Discounts

Sweetness

I have never cruised before but I am planning on a honeymoon cruise. I have never been to a spa and look forward to being pampered and treated like a princess :D

I was wondering if any lines offer any specials or packages in the spas? Perhaps the specials vary by cruise and you can find out whats on special once you are aboard? NCL has those Romance Packages with a few spa treatments and a few goodies delivered to your room but they arent quite what I'm looking for.

Also for spa prices in general, I have only found prices listed on NCL's site for Mandara Spa, are the prices in the same general range for most cruielines? Like $99-$150 is average for a 50min massage?.... If anyone has any specific prices or price sheets that would be great. Can I request a price sheet from the cruiselines themselves do they have that available for people? (obviously I can try myself, I'm not being lazy I was just wondering if anyone has done this already thats all :))

Hi Sweetness,

We've been on two cruises...and my wife did a spa treatment with the massage. The prices you quote are pretty much what the cruise lines charge (altho on Celebrity the spa packages offered went from about $89-$399 depending on the type of package, treatment & time. When you board the ship, go to the spa and pick up their brochures and prices and go from there.

One thing to note..... I don't know how NCL handles their customers, but on Celebrity and Carnival, the spa personnel did their best to sell you their 'expensive' products (moisturizers, lotions, skin care products, etc etc). Some of those folks have effective pressure tactics to make you feel a bit uncomfortable if you don't purchase. Kindly, and firmly say "No Thank You" if you do not wish to purchase.

Vic

Thank you Vic

I also saw a link on one of the threads to cruiseclues.com, GREAT SITE! It had everything I felt I was missing (menus, dialy bulletins, etc), they even had the actual spa price list for the ship I was thinking about! I've since noticed that they give anywhere from 15% off while it is docked to $30 off select procedures, they apparently announce each day with the morning flyer. Great!

Thank you to all I can't wait to go on my first cruise!

Archived