Iberostar Rosehall Beach Transportation-MoBay

IslandToIsland

We will be on the Magic in Feb and I would like to spend the day at this resort. Anyone know how long does it take to get there and what is the price for 2 for a taxi there and back? Also, are there taxis outside the resort waiting to take people back to the ship?

We are just back from Iberostar rose Hall Suites, next door to Iberostar RH Beach.

We were on Oasis of the seas.

Transportation is $10pp one way and was pretty easy to find. Also, Iberostar will have taxis waiting for when you want to return to the port. ($35 back to the port, but DH gave the drive $40 anyway)

Iberostar suites came highly recommended and did NOT disappoint at all. It was the highlight of our port days. DH and I did walk over to Iberostar beach, swam up to their bar and mingled with some folks who were there via RCCL's Excursion.

We are just back from Iberostar rose Hall Suites, next door to Iberostar RH Beach.

We were on Oasis of the seas.

Transportation is $10pp one way and was pretty easy to find. Also, Iberostar will have taxis waiting for when you want to return to the port. ($35 back to the port, but DH gave the drive $40 anyway)

Iberostar suites came highly recommended and did NOT disappoint at all. It was the highlight of our port days. DH and I did walk over to Iberostar beach, swam up to their bar and mingled with some folks who were there via RCCL's Excursion.

What transportation did you take TO the Iberostar? Was it at the pier or outside the gates?

Also, if you don't mind me asking, how much was the day pass per person? I assume it will vary based on the time of year and their occupancy. But I just wanted to get an idea.

Thanks!

What transportation did you take TO the Iberostar? Was it at the pier or outside the gates?

Also, if you don't mind me asking, how much was the day pass per person? I assume it will vary based on the time of year and their occupancy. But I just wanted to get an idea.

Thanks!

I can answer your pricing question because I just called them the other day. It is $50pp for Rosehall Beach, $75pp for Rosehall Suites, and $125pp for the Grand. I believe if you pay for Beach you can only stay there, Suites you can go to Beach as well, and Grand you can go between all three resorts. Grand is adults only though.

I can answer your pricing question because I just called them the other day. It is $50pp for Rosehall Beach, $75pp for Rosehall Suites, and $125pp for the Grand. I believe if you pay for Beach you can only stay there, Suites you can go to Beach as well, and Grand you can go between all three resorts. Grand is adults only though.

Thanks Tracey! :)

Thanks!

I do not think the price of the day pass varies due to time of year. As the last post said, $50pp for Beach and $75pp for suites, Grand is adults only- its tough to say what the difference is, mostly suites has a lazy river and the class of people were just a little different from one to the other and suites was not as busy as beach. But, both were absolutely "acceptable" to go to! We ended up not even using the lazy river, which I thought would be great just to break up the day from beach/pool- so if I were to go back I would have to think long and hard if we should spend the extra $25pp ($100 for the 4 of us)- Although, I cant comment on the food at beach. We ate at suites and it was great.

As for transportation prices and where to find it - here is a pic of the taxi rates (Inside the gates)

DSC_0686.jpg

Oops, I made it too small when I was posting my review. I will have to upload my original for you to see. Anyway, my point is, you will see signs and vans and a person or two "organizing" who will ask you where you want to go to and then ask the van drivers where they are heading and get you into a van so you can be off as quickly as possible - - at least, this is how it worked out when we were there a few weeks ago. ($40 for the 4 of us to get to Iberostar, $35 on the way back but DH gave the driver $40 anyway)

I do not think the price of the day pass varies due to time of year. As the last post said, $50pp for Beach and $75pp for suites, Grand is adults only- its tough to say what the difference is, mostly suites has a lazy river and the class of people were just a little different from one to the other and suites was not as busy as beach. But, both were absolutely "acceptable" to go to! We ended up not even using the lazy river, which I thought would be great just to break up the day from beach/pool- so if I were to go back I would have to think long and hard if we should spend the extra $25pp ($100 for the 4 of us)- Although, I cant comment on the food at beach. We ate at suites and it was great.

As for transportation prices and where to find it - here is a pic of the taxi rates (Inside the gates)

DSC_0686.jpg

Oops, I made it too small when I was posting my review. I will have to upload my original for you to see. Anyway, my point is, you will see signs and vans and a person or two "organizing" who will ask you where you want to go to and then ask the van drivers where they are heading and get you into a van so you can be off as quickly as possible - - at least, this is how it worked out when we were there a few weeks ago. ($40 for the 4 of us to get to Iberostar, $35 on the way back but DH gave the driver $40 anyway)

Thanks for the info and taxi rates. :)

Nice to know it's easy to grab a taxi when you get off the ship.

Thanks for the response.:) I am looking foward to going, still haven't really decided between the beach and the suites. In your opinion was suites better than beach?

I was at the Iberostar for a week vacation in May. The only real difference between these is that the suites have nicer rooms but that won't really matter if you are there on a day pass. They are right next door to each other so it is really the same beach.

I stayed at the Iberostar beach resort and there is a fabulous pool there with a swim up bar. Couldn't ask for a nicer pool.

I was at the Iberostar for a week vacation in May. The only real difference between these is that the suites have nicer rooms but that won't really matter if you are there on a day pass. They are right next door to each other so it is really the same beach.

I stayed at the Iberostar beach resort and there is a fabulous pool there with a swim up bar. Couldn't ask for a nicer pool.

I do have to echo about Iberostar beach- as soon as DH and I walked onto the beach there, a server walked right up to us and asked us if she could get us something, very, very, very friendly!!!:):):)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone know WHAT these prices include? Drinks? food? snacks? THANKS!!!

Archived