Jolly Roger in Antigua.wrecked !

Hi folks thought I should share this with anyone who was interested in doing the Jolly Roger pirate ship in Antigua.

I had e.mailed them today after a recomendation from another thread and asked for details of prices etc,unfortunately they have just e.mailed me back to say that (sorry i dont know how to post it directly from my e.mails)

"We no longer have the Jolly Roger, she was wrecked in a freak storm on Feb 3rd whilst at sea "

It doesn't say whether anyone was injured or anything but I thought it best to pass on this info incase anyone had either booked or hoped to do so.

We did that excursion last year, and I must say that this particular Jolly Roger is more at home at the bottom of the ocean.

The worst excursion we've ever taken that was booked through RCI. Did not feel comfortable with the boats crew at all. Took us to a beach that specialized in selling the local herb (weed). The boat and it's crew was dirty, well actually downright nasty. :eek:

Good riddence!

Stretch

We did that excursion last year, and I must say that this particular Jolly Roger is more at home at the bottom of the ocean.

The worst excursion we've ever taken that was booked through RCI. Did not feel comfortable with the boats crew at all. Took us to a beach that specialized in selling the local herb (weed). The boat and it's crew was dirty, well actually downright nasty. :eek:

Good riddence!

Stretch

Wow, what a difference of opinions there are. We did Jolly Roger a couple of years ago in Antigua and had a great time. We had such a good time that we rebooked it for our Antigua visit in August. Unfortunately we also found out that it has been cancelled. They do have a second ship that is out filming at the present time. We're hoping that it will be back in time for us to have another great excursion.

Archived