Review (in pieces)--Mariner--3/13-3/20

Thanks for all the kind words:) I'm glad my review has been helpful. My husband has started uploading our photos, so I should have a link soon. I hope you all have a wonderful time on your cruises:D

"I have the RCI Visa card. I had redeemed enough points to have $100 credit on my SeaPass. The credit showed up on the second or third day. It really helped with that final bill!"

We also have the RCI Visa card. How did you find out how many points you had and how did you redeem them for SeaPass credit??????

Thanks for your great review! We'll be on the Mariner on May 8th - Can't wait!

Kim

"I have the RCI Visa card. I had redeemed enough points to have $100 credit on my SeaPass. The credit showed up on the second or third day. It really helped with that final bill!"

We also have the RCI Visa card. How did you find out how many points you had and how did you redeem them for SeaPass credit??????

Thanks for your great review! We'll be on the Mariner on May 8th - Can't wait!

Kim

I'd sure like to know this also!!!

I feel as though we are neighbors, I'm from Evansville, Indiana and we are going on the Mariner June 5th. Can't wait!

You done a wonderful job giving us your trip details, I am sure we will be more prepared now. Thanks for your time and maybe I will to add my own 2 cents after our trip!

Lisa

Thanks everyone for reading:) I'm glad you enjoyed the review.

Lisa--I've been to Evansville! Back in the day when I was looking at colleges.

About the RCI Visa points: Your points should be listed on your monthly statement right under your charges/payments. I think the points expire 5 years after you earn them. Here's a list of what you can get

& how many points are required: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/dealsandmore/offer/visa.do?cS=NAVBAR

We redeemed 10,000 points (2 sets of 5000) for $100 credit ($50 per 5000 points).

The phone number to call to redeem your points is: 1-800-421-2110. I called about a month and a half before the cruise. I think the vouchers expire maybe 90 days after they're issued, so you don't want to call too early or too late (or they might not arrive in time). I told the customer service person what I wanted to redeem the points for. They sent me vouchers (one for each $50 credit). I filled out the vouchers and sent them to RCI via the address listed on the vouchers. I did send them certified mail w/ return receipt to be sure they got there. Just in case the credits never showed up, I made a copy of the vouchers before I sent them & brought both the copies and the mail receipt on the cruise. But there were no problems!

Archived