Tour + Beach

macmax

Has anyone done a tour of St.Thomas followed by a couple of hours at Magens Bay. Since we are not "shoppers", both Godfrey's and Liston's tours would not be for us.

Are there any other organized tours or should we make a deal with a taxi driver?

Thanks.

Have you considered taking Godfrey, with an 11 am pick-up from the ship? (Maybe Sunny Liston has variable pick up times also).

We're not interested in shopping either, and I figure by the time we get from the ship to "downtown", we'll probably only have 30 minutes or so to kill browsing, or enjoying a cold drink while we people watch.

Just a thought...

Have you considered taking Godfrey, with an 11 am pick-up from the ship? (Maybe Sunny Liston has variable pick up times also).

We're not interested in shopping either, and I figure by the time we get from the ship to "downtown", we'll probably only have 30 minutes or so to kill browsing, or enjoying a cold drink while we people watch.

Just a thought...

Thanks for the idea, but we would still waste most of the morning just hanging around.

When you get off of the ship walk up to one of the local taxi's (be certian they have the blue taxi license) and ask them what they would charge for your itinerary. Most of the taxi drivers are more than happy to adjust a tour to your own needs, you just have to ask.

CaribbeanBlue

http://www.*****.org

We are not shoppers either-but still found it interesting to go through some of the shops just to look at the different goods and their prices compared to other ports or back home. We didn't buy anyting-but still enjoyed a couple sample drinks and found a few interesting pictures.

We are not shoppers either-but still found it interesting to go through some of the shops just to look at the different goods and their prices compared to other ports or back home. We didn't buy anyting-but still enjoyed a couple sample drinks and found a few interesting pictures.

I should have mentioned that we have done the shopping bit in Charlotte Amalie before but would like to see more of the island this time.

Any idea how much a taxi tour etc would cost?

You can also call Donovan- he's got good reviews here. I'm sure he'll do whatever you'd like. Home 340-775-2729, cell 340-998-9021. His home # has an answering machine if he or his wife are out. He returned my call the same evening

Archived