Just booked 9 day spirit cruise room#8235

Ok, I have had a hard time finding very much information about this room. I have heard that there can be noise from the lido deck above so we are going to bring ear plugs. What I am real interested in is details about the balcony....I know it is larger but what is the chair situation like? Is the bathroom like the standard balcony? Any other helpful info would be appreciated. Thanks

Ok, I have had a hard time finding very much information about this room. I have heard that there can be noise from the lido deck above so we are going to bring ear plugs. What I am real interested in is details about the balcony....I know it is larger but what is the chair situation like? Is the bathroom like the standard balcony? Any other helpful info would be appreciated. Thanks

Try cruiselinesrooms dot com . Look for Carnival Spirit They have balcony 8234 - check out the other spirit class ships as well - the cabins and balconies are the same size on them all .

Spirit Class

Carnival Spirit

Carnival Pride

Carnival Legend

Carnival Miracle

We had the same room on the Legend in June..... LOVED it. We did hear some noise from the Lido, but it was not very often, and it was weird things.... like a chair or table being dragged. It was so rare that we hardly noticed it.

We heard ZERO elevator noise other than an occasional person talking too loudly (which you can get no matter what cabin you are in). All in all it was a terrific room.

The bathroom is about the same size as a standard balcony room, but there is a LOT more room to walk around in the cabin itself, and there is more closet space. Large desk area and shelves made the room seem even bigger.

The balcony was very nice also. It is quite a bit wider than a standard balcony but about the same depth. This meant that there was a very nice picture window beside the balcony door.

Finally, our balcony had a chaise, a chair, and a table. I'm sure we could have gotten another chair or chaise if we wanted, but what we had was plenty.

Bob

shoot, didn't work. ;(

Archived