Beer menu on carnival

saru96

I looked at older posts but I didn't know if they have changed since 2009. I'm going on the carnival valor in sept and wondered what their beet selection looked like? Anything besides the coors and buds? Thanks!

ThirstyFrog is only on Carnival Magic along with a number of beers that aren't on the other ships - yet!

The latest regular beer menu is here:

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/Carnival-Bar-Menu/CarnivalCruiseBarMenu.htm

Actually Sarge, can't tell you what other ships Thirsty Frog Red is on other than the Magic and the Carnival Pride. Was on the Pride 3 weeks ago, and it was at every bar I stopped at.

Actually Sarge, can't tell you what other ships Thirsty Frog Red is on other than the Magic and the Carnival Pride. Was on the Pride 3 weeks ago, and it was at every bar I stopped at.

Very interesting. I heard it was on Dream, also, but John Heald denied. It is too popular to not make it available and make more money off of it. Especially whne Carnival is planning on rolling out RedFrog Pubs across the fleet.

What kills me is that there aren't any IPAs at all. As popular as the beers are and with the obvious nautical history behind them you'd think they'd have something. Then again there aren't any porters either. I'll just stick with the Foster's, by volume it's the cheapest and it's a decent brew.

Just got off the Dream today. Damn good boat!

The beers:

Buds,Millers, coors , etc all in 16 oz bottle cans.

Imports are 12 oz in cans: dos eq, corona, stella art., heinies, fosters, grosch, becks, amstel, a couple guiness type english beers, botingtons?. A couple more that I cannot remember.

The red frog beer mentioned on this post is on tap at the atrium bar on the 3rd floor as well as bud light on tap. That's the only place on the boat with draught beer.

No ipas or micro brews.

Again...a great ship.

I had asked John Heald that question and he denied it, but it seems he was mistaken.

he corrected himself today:

As of today we are serving ThirstyFrog Red on the

Miracle

Freedom

Destiny

...Liberty

Valor

Glory

Imagination

Pride

Dream

Legend

Victory

Elation

Conquest

Triumph

more ships to come soon

seems they're bringing it fleet wide - and lends credence to the adding a red frog pub across ships going to drydock in part, i think. ;)

$.50 more a bottle for Bud Light Lime than similar type beers (Budweiser, Miller Lite, Coors)? I did not realize Bud Light Lime was so upscale compared to the others. :rolleyes:

Of course it is! Where have you been? ;) Its the only beer that I drink, besides corona. And I pay more for corona in the grocery store. Apparently not on the ship! lol

Archived