Which tour should I take in Israel , Tour A or B???

Iceman-007

I want to know if I should take the Indepenent group tour by Guided Tours Isreal that goes to Acre (Akko), Haifa , Caesarea, Tel Aviv and Jaffa . or the Ship tour that goes to Acre Hafia and Caesarea.

Also for each tour how much time do you spend in each place. I want to see Acre the most so I especially concerned with the amout of time there.

I want to know if I should take the Indepenent group tour by Guided Tours Isreal that goes to Acre (Akko), Haifa , Caesarea, Tel Aviv and Jaffa . or the Ship tour that goes to Acre Hafia and Caesarea.

Also for each tour how much time do you spend in each place. I want to see Acre the most so I especially concerned with the amout of time there.

If you're concerned about the time in Akko, your best bet would be to hire your own private licensed tour guide and set up your own itinerary. You would then have complete control of the itinerary and timing. To reduce expenses, ask your cruisemates (on your Roll Call) to accompany you, once you have a viable itinerary and price quote.

Archived