Jolly Beach Resort

luv2cruise67

We will be sailing to Antigua in November. We are thinking of spending the day at Jolly Beach Resort. Has anyone been there? I would like to know what to expect. THANKS!

Are you thinking of a day on the beach at Jolly Beach (all Antigua's beaches are public and free to use), or buying a day pass to the hotel?

Are you thinking of a day on the beach at Jolly Beach (all Antigua's beaches are public and free to use), or buying a day pass to the hotel?

We are wanting to buy the 60.00 all inclusive day pass that includes all you can eat and drink. THANKS!

SHARON

We are wanting to buy the 60.00 all inclusive day pass that includes all you can eat and drink. THANKS!

SHARON

I haven't bought a day pass there, but have spent a lot of time on the beach, which is huge and beautiful.

My family and I spent a week at the Jolly Beach Resort in April (rather than take a cruise this year). We absolutely loved it. The resort has 2 pools and the beach is the absolute best I have ever seen. You can see Montserrat, St. Kitts and Nevis from the beach. There are some vendors, but they did not bother us like we have had in other places. If you walk down the beach to the right (so the ocean is on your left), there are some thatched shelters with lounge chairs. A great way to relax.

The food is pretty good. The main restaurant, which you would have access to, has a lunch buffet which changes daily. It was a different theme each day, but there was not a day where we went hungry. They also have a grill there that serves hamburgers. There is a grill by the pool that serves sandwiches, burgers, hot dogs, etc. Food there was so-so -- about what you would expect for poolside. The bars are ok. They do a drink of the day (something fruity and frozen usually) and have a frozen drink machine with dacquiri mix or pina colada, you add the rum. They also have beer and mixed drinks.

I would go back there in a heartbeat. Hope you enjoy your day!

• 1 month later...
tHANKS!

I'm on the same cruise as you and looking into the day pass. How many of you are going?

We aren't really big alcohol drinkers so it may not be worth it to us, especially if the beach is public.

Archived