knitting stores

silkman

My original thread seems to have disappeared ...I'm not quite sure why. It says "moved" so ..I'll re -post it.

My wife is an avid knitter and enjoys visiting knitting stores on our cruises and other vacations.If anyone knows of knitting stores in any of the following cities, I would appreciate their names (and adresses if available):

London, Rouen, Guernsey, Bordeaux, Bilbao, La coruna,Oporto, Seville,

Barcelona.

Thanks!

My original thread seems to have disappeared ...I'm not quite sure why. It says "moved" so ..I'll re -post it.

My wife is an avid knitter and enjoys visiting knitting stores on our cruises and other vacations.If anyone knows of knitting stores in any of the following cities, I would appreciate their names (and adresses if available):

London, Rouen, Guernsey, Bordeaux, Bilbao, La coruna,Oporto, Seville,

Barcelona.

Thanks!

It was moved

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1450183

I have been to London many times and my two favorite knitting stores are Liberty's on Regent Street - they have a large knitting and needlework department - and a store called Colourway near Regent's Park that specializes in Rowan yarns. Both stores have designs and patterns from Kaffe Fasset. I used to take an empty suitcase to bring home Rowan yarns!!!!

Silkman, found a yarn your wife must have. It is called Marina by Rozetti. Am making one for our trip. Pat

What are you making with it.

My wife has to use up the 5 tons of yarn in our house before she is allowed to purchase anymore:D

DH says if I live another 2 lifetimes, can't finish all my yarn. Am making a ruffled scarf to be worn indoors. Pat

My wife already figured out what you are making...Looks lovely. She already ordered the yarn;).

I think 5 lifetimes more accurate for my wife's yarn.:rolleyes:

My wife already figured out what you are making...Looks lovely. She already ordered the yarn;).

I think 5 lifetimes more accurate for my wife's yarn.:rolleyes:

Definition of ENABLER

one that enables another to achieve an end; especially : one who enables another to persist in self-destructive behavior (as substance abuse) by providing excuses or by making it possible to avoid the consequences of such behavior

DH says if I live another 2 lifetimes, can't finish all my yarn. Am making a ruffled scarf to be worn indoors. Pat

I just donated a ton of yarn to the church where I sing ... still have a ton left!

My history of yarn shopping was just to walk down the street and if i saw a place, to go in. I rarely left without making a significant purchase ...

What was more distressing than seeing the piles of yarn I would probably never use was seeing several 3/4 finished sweaters ...

Jim and Stan, yes my husband of 45 years supports my habit and I support his of wine collecting. Isn't life great? Pat

I believe Jim and Stan's post was meant for me ...not you:rolleyes:

Archived