Legend - places to play with kids (NOT in Camp)?

Hi,

We have booked our cruise! So excited! First family cruise! I am hoping my litlte guy loves it and loves the beach as much as I do, so he can be my cruisin' baby!

He is two so he can go to camp. But, my question is, are there places that we can play together, without me having to leave him at camp? Are there play structures or fun places to go with him on the boat? I think he'll be potty trained by our trip so we can go in a pool too. What is the best pool for a little guy?

Thanks!

Hi,

We have booked our cruise! So excited! First family cruise! I am hoping my litlte guy loves it and loves the beach as much as I do, so he can be my cruisin' baby!

He is two so he can go to camp. But, my question is, are there places that we can play together, without me having to leave him at camp? Are there play structures or fun places to go with him on the boat? I think he'll be potty trained by our trip so we can go in a pool too. What is the best pool for a little guy?

Thanks!

Not the answer you hope for, but how about Camp Carnival and have free time for "ADULT" time with only hubby? It's vacation time. Why spend all that time entertaining the little one and just have hubby tag along?

We cruise alot with our 2 year-old and we always go to empty lounges during the day with a blow up beach ball and play. We hit the kiddie pool, explore the ship, have fun at the put put golf (he doesnt understand the game but has fun trying to hit the ball). We find the secret passageways on the ship, visit the shops. The Legend doesnt have the waterworks but on some ships the waterworks area is amazing for 2 year olds with fountains and mini slides etc. There will be plenty to do. Mine loves ice cream, dancing with the reggae band on deck, watching ice carving, production shows, siinging and dancing in the dining room for dinner etc etc etc.

Not the answer you hope for, but how about Camp Carnival and have free time for "ADULT" time with only hubby? It's vacation time. Why spend all that time entertaining the little one and just have hubby tag along?

Because, just maybe, some people actually ENJOY (GASP :eek:) spending time with their children. A foreign concept to some people, I guess.

Enjoy your little one, our 'baby' is now 22 :D

Can I go to camp carnival WITH him and we can play together? Carnival's FAQs talks about somehow staying to play with kids under two. What about over two? He is a busy bee so I'm looking for all kinds of things to do! Because, of course, I cannot take his 4ft x 6ft train table with me on vacation!

Try the enchanted forest that runs around the entire front of the ship, I think it was on the 3rd floor, it was pretty neat, our boys are 12 and 9 and they liked it, best of all its generally a quiet uncrowded area with chairs, tables and huge round windows, just incase your little guy needs some down time but you dont want to take him to the room, he can even sit in the windows :)

Archived