Company that delivers beverages to your ship at the pier???

I had at one time seen out here a company that you could contact to have cases of beer delivered to your stateroom before sailing.

Does anyone know the name of the company and whether they deliver to the port of Miami??

Thanks

On our recent RCCL cruise (Brilliance) we used Shelly at "Just Because of You."

I don't have their 800 number right with me, but I'll get it to you today.

They were great, all our beverages we're delivered to our room before sailaway.

Barb & Jim

Is there anyplace like that in San Juan? Would be great so we won't have to carry it. Thanks

You would have to call the 800 # listed a few threads above, it depends on the ports regulations. For instance, we will be able to use them in Miami but were not permitted in Bayonne NJ.

What exactly do they deliver..... Shelly at "Just Because of You

Pretty much anything you want...we are interested in "BEER". I called today and found they package 2 12 packs together to make a case. The charge for domestic beer is $45 a case. About $1.90 a beer....far cry from the charge for a beer on the ship.

Pretty much anything you want...we are interested in "BEER". I called today and found they package 2 12 packs together to make a case. The charge for domestic beer is $45 a case. About $1.90 a beer....far cry from the charge for a beer on the ship.

And the cruise line is totally okay with this? Seems odd since they have such a problem with carrying too much liquor on board.

MTS

Why go to all that trouble...just put a twelve pack or two in a carry-on and roll it right to your cabin. I do it all the time and have never been stopped. Also those little bottles of liquor that they use on airplanes fit well in your shaving kit bag or for you ladies, your makeup bag. They sell for about 1.50 at all liquor stores. They come in handy in your cabin for a drink while your getting dressed for dinner or a late night cap after you leave the lounge and before going to bed.

I carry on soft drinks in the open to use for the mix....;)

And the cruise line is totally okay with this? Seems odd since they have such a problem with carrying too much liquor on board.

MTS

There is a $5 charge per package that is included in the charge from "Just Because of You" So, I guess they are okay with it!!

Archived