Recent or Upcoming Infinity Cruisers a few Q's

yayvacation!

Just a few questions for anyone who can either remember or is willing to check for me on an upcoming cruise!

1. I am very interested in knowing the sea conditions for the week of the cruise!

2. If anyone can get the 7 day menus - just the recommended chef dish of the night would be great too!

That's it! Thank you very much to anyone that can help out with these items!!

It's completely impossible to tell you what the sea conditions will be like on any given day. It can change from one hour to the next. It's like asking if it will rain on June 12, 2015.

Thanks I know it's impossible to predict, I was just looking for some info on how it has been so far this season! Just thinking if it's been super rough all summer it's likely to be rough in a couple weeks.

Any info is good info!

We had a fairly choppy (rough) day when leaving Seattle and going out into the open sea. I did take a Bonine, so no problem here. Many were slightly under the weather. Not bad though, have had worse.

Menu: on the first evening I had the lamb shank....be prepared for eating a "roast". It was very good, tender and tasty.

Night #2The first formal evening: the rack of lamb. excellent, but we ate with the Captain! Formal night. Very tender.

Night #3, we had a not so spectuclar meal: I had the veg. ravioli which was awful. I should have sent it back, but we had to go to the Captain's Officer's gathering and were a little late. (Select dining issue)

Night #4, we ate in the Specialty....absolutely wonderful. (lobster)

Juneau. The lobster was prepared traditional style, broiled.

Night #5, We ate in the buffet, as we were crusing the inside passage from 6:30-10:30. We sat by the windows. The buffet was a nice change: Asian, Italian, and also a selection of foods at the rear of the buffet. Pork chops, steak, etc. Nice sitting by the windows.

Night #6, Specialty restaurant: I had lobster thermador....not as good as the lobster traditional. I would not recommend this. Dh had the tenderloin...he said excellent. Service is really great.

Night #7. In port in Victoria; we ate in the MDR (select) and I had the stuffed quail....very good. Most people were in port.

There is food for everyone's taste.

Looking forward to trying the Equilox b2b in Jan. or the Infinity SA.

Archived