Bottled Water

MissKIA

This might be irrelevant to some, but what brand of bottled water do they sell on Carnival? Yes, I know this ships water is fine, and bottled water is a waste... but I'd like to know the answer to my question without a debate please. :D

I was going to ask the same thing. My hubby is a water snob and only drinks figi or Smart water.

I wouldn't go so far as to say I am a water snob, but there are some brands I prefer to others. I despise Nestle bottled water. I think it tastes like sawdust. I like Aquafina but I"m pretty sure that's Pepsi, so I'm sure it won't be that!

I wouldn't go so far as to say I am a water snob, but there are some brands I prefer to others. I despise Nestle bottled water. I think it tastes like sawdust. I like Aquafina but I"m pretty sure that's Pepsi, so I'm sure it won't be that!

I was not implying you were sorry if it seemed that way. I was just stating the reason I was asking was because my husband is a water snob. Big time. I do know what you day about some brands.

Host Mach. It does not list the brand in the natural spring water. Hmmm.

I kinda am a water snob. Nestle Pure Life as Aquafina and Dasani are all waters that I wouldn't choose to drink because non of them are spring water...they are no different than the bottled water on the ship...which is a brand I don't recognize...

Even being the water snob I am, the tap on some ships is perfectly fine (it is treated water, just like the Aquafina/Dasani/NPL) EXCEPT on some ships...I find that the ships that have that strong, sewage type odor going on, have water that tastes like that odor. Then, even the iced tea and coffee tastes disgusting....

i thought it was naivE, em, Evian.

and that's exactly what i was when i bought some bottled water in the a&p in myrtle beach, as their tap water was and still is horrid when we go there.

so how smart i was when i opened up the bottle, and it tasted the same as the tap water.

a little research showed me exactly what my tastebuds told me....they filled the bottles from the local tap.

but i would buy an evian or a poland spring if they would only sell it there, except that there is no longer an a&p.

carry on....

just carry on a 12 pack of the brand you prefer. each passenger can bring on 12 bottles of nonalcohol drinks. we did last week on dream & it was no problem.

See the problem with that, is that my husband is a Pepsi addict, so we definitely have to bring him a 12 pack, and I love (Canadian) Iced Tea - which is not at all the same as the Iced Tea you get in the states - so I have to bring myself a 12 pack so that leaves us with no room left for water. I do plan on picking some up at the ports when we get there but just wondered about the water on board to tide me over until we get to Cozumel. I'm just happy to hear that it's not Nestle Pure life. I hate that stuff! lol

Archived