Spirit Class - What Are These Rooms???

TXRoo

I am looking at a deck plan of the Spirit Class ships and there are some balcony rooms that look like suites, but I can't tell because they are color coded different from the rest of the rooms. There is no indication on the legend of what these rooms are...they just look larger than the other balcony rooms.

They are rooms 5241, 5243, 6277, 6279, 7299, 7301, 8235, 8237. They are shaded a darker green than the 8B rooms but they look to be the size of a 9A or 11 room.

Has anyone ever stayed in one of these rooms? How are they different from the regular balcony rooms? What are they? :confused:

TIA,

TXRoo

I booked one of these rooms on the Miracle this summer. They appear to be mystery cabins, lol. Can't find much info on them except they are category 9A and are bigger than the cat. 8 and smaller than the cat. 11. I have been looking for a "real" picture for months, but............still haven't seen one.

• 2 months later...
Thanks for the link to the pics.... I'm in cat. 9A on the Legend in April in room 8237 and I've been trying for months to get an idea about the cabin... thanks a bunch.

We are on Legend 9A April 2 2006 room 6279 will let you know how it is. We are behind the elevators so hope its not too noisey....TRisha

Archived