Is helicopter tour too tough for 3yrs old?

rabbit2011

We are planning for a helicopter tour at Juneau. But we have a 3rd old one. Will the tour be too tough?

Do you think it is a good idea to put him in the youth program of cruise line and go for the helicopter tours with adults only?

Thanks!

We are planning for a helicopter tour at Juneau. But we have a 3rd old one. Will the tour be too tough?

Do you think it is a good idea to put him in the youth program of cruise line and go for the helicopter tours with adults only?

Thanks!

I would never leave a child on a cruiseship while I went touring in port.

There are some helicopter tours that take 2 year olds. Contact the companies you are intereted in and ask which tours will accommodate a 2 year old.

IMHO, no problem, but like the previous poster ask the company as their policy will trump anything you think.

I have no problems leaving my kid in the kids program, but 3 is getting young and only you know your child better than any of us.

Thanks!

My 2 cents: You may also want to consider the cost of the hellicopter tour with a 3 year old. Those tours are typically pricey. I don't know how much they charge for a 3 year old, but I doubt the child would really appreciate it for the cost it will be.

Another key consideration is to ensure the tour has proper ear protection for such a small child. If they take children that age I would think so, but how your child will react to those bulky items is another consideration as they must be worn without fussing. Good luck with whatever you choose!

Archived