First time cruizer

Shady1

I think we have been given an upgrade although i am not sure if it is we were in C416 and i have gone on cruise personaliser to see that we are now on in E617 has anyone stayed in E617 oh god i am worried ?.:eek:

I think we have been given an upgrade although i am not sure. we are on Azura in November (first time cruiser) and were in C411 and i have gone on cruise personaliser to see that we are now in E617 has anyone stayed in E617 oh god i am worried ?.:eek:

I think we have been given an upgrade although i am not sure if it is we were in C416 and i have gone on cruise personaliser to see that we are now on in E617 has anyone stayed in E617 oh god i am worried ?.:eek:

Sharron, Your cabin has changed from inside to outside, but with obstructed view. Attached is picture from P&O website of the same cabin on the opposite side, not a very good view but you will get daylight.

https://ask.pocruises.com/resources/carnivaluk/fleet/Azura_E616

Ah Thanks Kevin for the information would you say that the upgrade is good? sorry Kevin but we are all new to this cruising melarkey. Thanks for the info re my email and sorry if i sound stupid but where do you click to email cc.

Thanks

:eek:

Thanks for this but do you think this is a good upgrade?

Only you can decide that. :confused:

The new cabin looks to be above Sindhu and the photo gallery, so unlikely to be noisy and I doubt you will be affected by food odours. Personaly I think that obstructed view might eventually annoy me, but it will allow daylight into the cabin and I imagine the size will be similar to your original inside cabin.

A change from an inside with no window to an obstructed outside with a window is definately an improvement. Same size cabin but with some natural light. At least you can see what the weather is like so you know what to wear.

Regarding your email address as you member name. I would stop using it and re-regiser with a new name asap. I ONCE mentioned my email address on here, and got lots of spam emails. You are showing your email address permanently on this board.

Ask Moderator if they can delete posts so far, and start again with a new name perhaps

regards

Sue

Archived