Crazy Question, But I Really Need To Know

theparkers

:confused: :confused: My husband and I along with my brother and wife will be cruising on Carnival Conquest in July. Can you PLEASE tell me how are you advise when the time has changed once you go to different ports. Do we have to change our alarm clock and watch everynight? HELP FIRST TIMER VERY CONFUSED.:confused: :confused:

The Parkers..

Don't worry. More than likely, your ship will always keep the same time. When you go to a port, which has a different time....you will still go by ship time.

ie: be back by 4:00pm (ship time)...even though the port time would be 5:00.

When you are leaving the ship at a port, they will post a sign for you...telling you exactly what time to be back onboard.

Also, the ship's daily programs will inform you of any time differences you may encounter at a port. These programs are delivered to your cabin...the night before.

You're going to have such a great time....

This is not a problem. Even though we sail Princess always the night before they place a little card on your pillow to remind you to change the time whether it is ahead or fall back. It is always in your daily newsletter that you received each day. They remind you there too. We just change our clocks and watchs. Not a problem.

Marilyn

Archived