Anyone know if Royal Caribbean have something like the Carnival "Funville" forum?

gam888

I know this is a Carnival forum, but thought I will ask the question here as well as the forum of Royal Caribbean. Because at least the Carnival passengers will know more about what "Funville is. When we sailed on Carnival, if you are a member of the "Funville", (it's a Carnival forum for their passengers), if two people have an account, we can contact family at home while on the ship without having to pay to log on the internet. When you go to the ship's internet cafe, you can access to the "Funville" page and post news and so on. Going on the Royal Caribbean Oasis in August, does anyone know if Royal Caribbean have a built in forum on their web site similar to the one on Carnival that you can access it while at sea? I didn't see anything like that on their website. Any creative way of contacting your family while at sea without using the internet?

Archived