Iron on Jewel

dothow

Hi Fellow Cruisers,

We will be going on the Jewel August 6th and have read that some of the ships

let you borrow an iron to iron your clothes. Has anyone who have been on the Jewel

recently requested an iron and if so how long can you borrow it for. We would like to

iron our clothes as we unpack and that way we would not have to do them again.

Thank you and we look forward to your replies.

dothow

Baltimore, MD

why would you want to iron on vacation? LOL! I buy wrinkle spray and put that in my luggage does the trick..I think you can borrow an iron..if your on the same cruise as me..you can come to my cabin and iron my clothes!:D Enjoy your cruise!

ripjerry95,

I understand what you are saying about ironing on vacation. We do bring the wrinkle spay.

However, we found out it does not work on everything and we just do not like wrinkles.

We do not mind spending just a little time at the beginning of the cruise to get all that will need ironing done.

Then we can sit back and relax.

Happy Cruising,

dothow

ripjerry95,

I understand what you are saying about ironing on vacation. We do bring the wrinkle spay.

However, we found out it does not work on everything and we just do not like wrinkles.

We do not mind spending just a little time at the beginning of the cruise to get all that will need ironing done.

Then we can sit back and relax.

Happy Cruising,

dothow

That is exactly how I feel. I told my husband take the kids to the pool leave me in peace to put everything away and I will join you as soon as I am done. Then I don't have to worry the rest of the cruise. It will all be done.

Jo Anne

We went on the Jewel this past Feb. We called on embarkation day and we received the iron and board 2 hours later. We we able to keep it for 3 hours. That was more than enough time. Then they came back to our stateroom and asked for it back. But it really depends on how quick you call for it, and how high the demand for one is. All that said, enjoy your cruise!:D

Archived