Season of Giving Speical Promo

DrJJ

I booked the "Season of Giving" promo for the December 18 Solstice Sailing directly with Celebrity. The promo promises a $250 OBC for veranda cabins. I received my invoice from Celebrity and no where is the OBC mentioned. When I phoned Celebrity to inquire I was told that OBC's don't appear on the invoices and that I would have to trust Celebrity that the OBC would be reflected on my account when I board.

In the past I have used travel agents who have noted OBC's in writing on their invoices and this has been useful when the OBC in fact was not initially credited to my account on Board.

Has anyone had experience with this issue when booking directly to Celebrity? Should I be concerned that before I board that I will have no documentation of the offered OBC?

I booked the "Season of Giving" promo for the December 18 Solstice Sailing directly with Celebrity. The promo promises a $250 OBC for veranda cabins. I received my invoice from Celebrity and no where is the OBC mentioned. When I phoned Celebrity to inquire I was told that OBC's don't appear on the invoices and that I would have to trust Celebrity that the OBC would be reflected on my account when I board.

In the past I have used travel agents who have noted OBC's in writing on their invoices and this has been useful when the OBC in fact was not initially credited to my account on Board.

Has anyone had experience with this issue when booking directly to Celebrity? Should I be concerned that before I board that I will have no documentation of the offered OBC?

Hi DrJJ !

A couple of recent posts on this promotion, suggested the OBC is shown on the Guest copy of the booking confirmation. However, with most of Celebrity's promotions, it states to allow 10 days from date of booking for the OBC to appear.

If you've made the booking within the past week, I'd wait a bit longer, and then request a Guest copy of your booking. It should be fine. Please let us know what happens. Good Luck !

• 5 weeks later...

Received documentation of the OBC today when I phoned Celebrity after a $300/per cabin price reduction on the cruise. I received the price drop and was also allowed to keep the OBC. Very happy

The credit was listed under the booking charges section.

I wonder why Celebrity doesn't document OBCs on original reservations?

Archived