Can you share a vatican guide using RIL?

MNcruisinWkids

We booked Rome in Limo for ports in Rome, Florence and Naples and are very excited to give them a try. We have the grandparents, us, and 3 kids. Does anyone know if you can share a Rome in Limo Vatican guide to reduce the cost? I figure the RIL groups will all be there aroung the same time.

FWIW I think by definition the guide is "shared" We had a group of 15 and hooked up with a few other RIL group at the Vatican. The value is huge, as you don't really wait in line and get a good fast tour as best that can be done in that amount of time in such a huge place. If you are there in the summer and never been there before, easy to get lost as the crowds are crazy.

Having a larger group wasn't an issue as we were all given radio earphones so we could easily hear the guide thru the RF unit.

You knew you were lost if you couldn't hear the guide anymore :eek:

We booked Rome in Limo for ports in Rome, Florence and Naples and are very excited to give them a try. We have the grandparents, us, and 3 kids. Does anyone know if you can share a Rome in Limo Vatican guide to reduce the cost? I figure the RIL groups will all be there aroung the same time.

Archived