hair dryers

FarmGal65

I have never sailed with Carnival before, so this maybe a stupid question. I am getting ready to pack and I was wondering if Sensation has hair dryers in their cabins. I don't want to pack one unless I need to bring my own. Thanks.

From Carnivals website~

Do I need to pack my hair dryer?

A hair dryer is provided in the bathroom (Destiny, Triumph, Victory) or at the desk/vanity in the stateroom (Spirit, Pride, Legend, Conquest, Glory, Miracle, Valor, Liberty, Freedom, Splendor and Dream).

Hair dryers are not provided in the staterooms of all other ships.

Carnival's own info is not always 100% accurate, but you can find the answers to many questions on their website.

http://www.carnival.com/cms/faq/default.aspx?icid=CC_Header_466

As far as I know, Fantasy-class ships do not have hair dryers in the cabins. Maybe in the suites, but I don't book those so have no idea.

The Fantasy Class ships, of which the Sensation is one, only have hair dryers in the Ocean Suites (Verandah Deck) and Grand Suites (Upper Deck). None of the other cabins have hair dryers. You're welcome to bring yours along but please be aware that there is only one 120 volt outlet available and it's positioned above the desk and below the mirror.

IMG_1353.jpg

:)

From Carnivals website~

Do I need to pack my hair dryer?

A hair dryer is provided in the bathroom (Destiny, Triumph, Victory) or at the desk/vanity in the stateroom (Spirit, Pride, Legend, Conquest, Glory, Miracle, Valor, Liberty, Freedom, Splendor and Dream).

Hair dryers are not provided in the staterooms of all other ships.

I suggest you take your own. We sailed on The Glory 2 years ago and the hairdryer was sooooooo slow that my daughter most of the time has to let it dry on its on........I will always take my own from now on!

and if you have a lot of hair, or it is very thick....it will take a LONG time to dry it... so you may want to consider this when deciding to pack your own.

Those hairdryers only work on bald men!:p

Archived