LSU & Saints games onboard the Ecstasy

Let me get this right? A football game, college or pro, it does not matter in this analysis, vs a cruise? That is what is being discussed, right?

1. The game(s) is not impacted by your viewership

2. You can not record your cruising experience on your DVR, but you can record the games.

3. If you were hit by a car the following week and were on your last breath and your final thought would be thinking about the cruise you had with your family or would you be thinking about how disappointed you were being on the cruise and missed the LSU and Saints game.

I can not believe anybody would be that concerned about a game in which they do not participate. I spend little to no time on a cruise ship watching grown men or women play a game.

......not a sports fan.....

The announcers were American and they were talking about the end of the NFL lockout. They were not talking about a nil to nil futbol game.

Then I will be doing cartwheels through the Legend's sports bar.

We cruised the week of the Colts/Bears SB and they only mentioned anything about the game, in the last 10 minutes of Sportscenter, on the Friday before the game.

24/7 of every form of soccer on the planet, the rest of the week.

Bill

Originally Posted by CruiseHealing

Let me get this right? A football game, college or pro, it does not matter in this analysis, vs a cruise? That is what is being discussed, right?

1. The game(s) is not impacted by your viewership

2. You can not record your cruising experience on your DVR, but you can record the games.

3. If you were hit by a car the following week and were on your last breath and your final thought would be thinking about the cruise you had with your family or would you be thinking about how disappointed you were being on the cruise and missed the LSU and Saints game.

I can not believe anybody would be that concerned about a game in which they do not participate. I spend little to no time on a cruise ship watching grown men or women play a game.

elcuchio24[/b];30024554]......not a sports fan.....

I know....*sigh*

I love cruising....it is the only way to vacation, but I wasn't marked as a cruiser from birth; wasn't taught cruising from my daddy's knee; didn't grow up extolling the virtures of Carnival over any other cruise line; don't wear cruise colors on casual Friday....and if I see a cruising tee shirt in this god-forsaken land of orange that I am forced to call home, I won't stand up with all the dignity a middle age Southern lady can muster, and yell, "Go, Carnival"...but I WILL give a "Roll Tide" every chance I get:p After all, (Alabama) football is in my blood:D

In fact, my love of Alabama football introduced me to my love of cruising. Our first and second cruises were fund raisers with the coaching staff and "Legends" of the Crimson Tide, call "Cruisin' with the Tide".:)

I understand completely.....

Archived