Splendor elevators

kazbar

Hello,

I have spent a crazy amount of time studying the deck plans for the Splendor (obsessed? No not me :rolleyes:) and it looks like all of the elevators go to all decks, from the Riviera right on up to deck 10 but I am sure I have read on reviews that that isnt the case.

Can anyone please explain to me which elevators do go right through to what decks?

thank you :)

Hello,

I have spent a crazy amount of time studying the deck plans for the Splendor (obsessed? No not me :rolleyes:) and it looks like all of the elevators go to all decks, from the Riviera right on up to deck 10 but I am sure I have read on reviews that that isnt the case.

Can anyone please explain to me which elevators do go right through to what decks?

According to the deck plan trifold you get on the ship, it shows the following:

Forward elevators - goes from Deck 0 (tender) to Spa deck 11

Atrium elevators - goes from Main deck 2 to Panorama deck 10

Mid elevators - goes from Riviera deck 1 to Panorama deck 10

Aft elevators - goes from Deck 0 (tender) to Panorama deck 10

Hello,

Hummm... I know that 14 of the elevators cover Riviera to Panorama and that they glass Lobby elevators go from the Main Deck to the Panorama. There's also an elevator for the Spa area that goes from the Panorama Deck to the Spa Deck and on to the Sun Deck... I've got a picture of it somewhere.

I think that's it... 17 elevators from Main Deck to Panorama, 14 elevators from Riviera to Panorama and the Spa elevator...

:)

Hello,

On a different note, when you see the decor on the elevator doors, think strawberry-frosted doughnuts.

Thank you. I think I have it worked out now.

So the elevators go to pretty much each floor, but it is not neccesarily possible to say catch the forward bank of lifts from Riviera to get to the Lido buffet.

The way I see it, if we were going from our forward Riviera cabin to the lido buffet, we would be best to walk along the Riv deck to the aft and catch that set of elevators straight up.

You're welcome. But, unfortunately you will get lost on the ship. I've been on the Paradise and Elation (sister ships) 11 times and still can never remember which elevator doesn't go up to the Lido deck.:D

Just remember you aren't lost. You are looking for an alternative route.:D

Archived