Ventura theme nights

jg96

Most people try to keep to the Black and White theme when possible. There are a lot of tropical bright shirts about on Tropical night. Only a few people turned out in 60s and 70s clothes. One man wearing a 60s outfit was dragged up on stage by Martin Daniels, the comedian and magician. There were a few funny comments bandied about. If you want to participate, go for it.

I'm presuming the B&W Ball is on a formal night?

Are the other theme nights on the smart casual nights?

With a fly-cruise and only 23Kg baggage allowance I can't see many people be able to pack for all these theme nights along with clothes & shoes for 3 other formal nights and stay within the limit?

Already a problem now I have to give some of my suitcase allocation to OH suit attire. I normally split the packing 70% my stuff 30% his stuff:D

Any others worried about this or is it just me:(

With a fly-cruise and only 23Kg baggage allowance I can't see many people be able to pack for all these theme nights along with clothes & shoes for 3 other formal nights and stay within the limit?

Already a problem now I have to give some of my suitcase allocation to OH suit attire. I normally split the packing 70% my stuff 30% his stuff:D

!

Don't panic!

For me I have the black dinner jacket and white shirt plus white pocket square so that will do for black and white. Maybe I will get a bow tie with white dots on it :)

Otherwise i won't bother with theme nights except as I am 60 i will fit right in with the 60's night ;)

No, its not just you, my feelings are exactly the same. DH doesn't want or wish to possess a Hawaiian shirt (had one many, many years ago in his younger days) and I certainly will not be wearing a grass skirt on our cruise!!! We'll just be sticking to smart casual other than on the B&W nights when we shall make more of an effort. Just play it all by ear I guess, no doubt there will be clothes being sold on board should we wish to buy :)

Archived